Monday, May 20, 2013

The Loneliness is.



The loneliness is,

you couldn't find anyone to talk to when you're in your long-time favorite bar,

because you have no idea who those people are.



The loneliness is,

you're bored but you don't want to leave your room,

just because you're too lazy.



The loneliness is,

you walk by his house every fuckin' day,

then you finally see him with another man and hand in hand.



The loneliness is,

you open a instant noodle but there's no hot water,

or like you want to smoke a ciggie but you never find your lighter.



The loneliness is,

you become one of those tragic character,

from those romantic movies you used to worship.



The loneliness is,

you know there's no hope,

but you still got a hope on something you can't even tell what is it.



The loneliness is,

you find out one of your dream is actually destroying you.



The loneliness is,

the motivation for the article I'm writing now.



Then I see the darkness with my eyes wild open,

but never the shape of your lovely face,

the one I tasted before when I'm not sober.

The best and the worst,

and it worth nothing but my heart.



Shit man, shit.





No comments:

Post a Comment