Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bread & Butter:Opening Party, Berlin.



What a beautiful location for a party!! Last night I went to the opening party by 

Bread & Butter, that also mean the Berlin Fashion Week gonna start now. The 

party was great, shows were good, and the food is amazing. And of course I'm totally 

hangover when I wake up this morning, oh well.


Also I took some pictures for the people I think they're really stylish, you know, 

Fashion People. Here are the pictures:


The girl from the model show in Germany. TV star!


What a shame you can't see his clutch, it's really cool.


My favorite of the night:Mr. Tosch!! Head designer from a local brand "Alice-n-Tosch"


Berlineon group. They're so much fun!


The Queen.


Tommy Hilfiger models. My new boyfriends.


Very famous stylist in Berlin. She's really sweet!


A german actor, nice guy and I like the guy with beard he he.


Everyone german girls' dream!! Wilson Gonzales Ochsenknecht!!


It was a fun fun night! And today I gonna start go see few shows so wish me luck!!



*Find them on FB:

"Alice-n-Tosch"

"Berlineon "

"Bread & Butter"












No comments:

Post a Comment