Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Holi Festival.



So me and my bitches went to the Holi Festival -  first time ever in Berlin, Germany.

I need to say, it was ton of fun!! I love the party you can get TRULY DIRTY (not 

HORNY, plz). In the begining we were thinking about to stay for couple hours then go 

home, since we woke up at 7AM because I want to check out Berghain first. But oh 

you know, this is kind of party you shouldn't leave earlier, need to stay till the end. 



So here's the video of everyone throw those colors to the sky together (I don't know

why so many dislike on this video, maybe just hipster-haters):


Here's more pictures from the party, of course we were clean on the first picture, then

just everything went wrong. lol








Fun, right?


*Check out what is Holi Festival from India:











No comments:

Post a Comment