Sunday, August 19, 2012

Concert week from the 90's wave.





I don't know what happen this year in Taipei, but apparently most of the bands who 

appeared in the "Romeo + Juliet" soundstracks, back to 1996, are all coming back.

Like this two: Garbage and The Cardigans.


So in July, I fly to London to see Garbage before they announced they're coming to

Taipei. The show in Brixton Academy was great, but the Taipei one was even more 

amazing!! All the member seems chilled when they performed on stage, then each of 

them even gave a speech about their though of Taipei. They were so sweet!!



Then the next day, I went to see The Cardigans as well. It was really funny that in the

beginning everyone were sitting on their seat, then Nina Persson couldn't stand it 

anymore, so she asked everyone stand up and run to he front of the stage. And 

seriously, I heard Nina smokes all the fuckin' time but she sounds purely amazing.

And when they start playing "Lovefool", I can't describe how I felt at that moment but  

it's like back to the 90s, the pure generation.


So I heard more bands are coming to Taipei, can't wait! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment