Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Skin.


Piece by pieces,
They said step by step.
The red is dripping,
I'm out of the game.

The highest peak,
bring the whole world down.
There's nothing there to see,
Or something I want to be.

Is your skin strong enough?
To take all those bullets down.
To heal the scars from aching lies.
Go all the way to paradise.

Is your secret safe enough?
To pretend nothing ever go wrong.
In the shelter you're living in.
Is your secret safe enough?
Is your skin strong enough?

All the good in this life, will it stay forever?
When will I gonna find that sparkling fountain?
Maybe I will move on and go,
maybe you will kiss me then walk,
Maybe we should keep our mouth shut then we won't fall.

Is your skin strong enough?
To take all those bullets down.
To heal the scars from aching lies.
Go all the way to paradise.

Is your secret safe enough?
To pretend nothing ever go wrong.
In the shelter you're living in.
Is your secret safe enough?
Is your skin strong enough?

Piece by pieces,
They said step by step.
The red is dripping,
Please don't put my in the game.

Is your skin strong enough?
To take all those bullets down.
To heal the scars from aching lies.
Go all the way to paradise.

Is your secret safe enough?
To pretend nothing ever go wrong.
In the shelter you're living in.
Is your secret safe enough?
Is your skin strong enough?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This song is for you, my friend.

Hope the place you're going to is better, and you won't suffer anymore.

We will miss you, and I will sing this song on the stage to memorize you.

Safe trip, Cindy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment