Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.


Sorry for haven't update my blog for so long, have been busy with ton of shits these 

days. But anyway now I'm back, he he.


So I finally saw the movie "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" with my friend 

Ibrahim (well I wish he can be more than that lol) other day. I haven't read a book but 

now I feel like I really want to read the book. The movie was just simply amazing, 

probably one of the best movie in 2012 I have seem so far. Like I couldn't talk for at 

least 10 mins after I saw this movie, just non-stop thinking what the fuck just 

happened.


And of course, we all were that wallflower before, no matter you're the cheer leader

or art freak, in some ways we just want attention, but express in different ways. The 

movie also reminds me of my first year of high school life, when those mean fuckers

throw chalk toward me when I just tried to finish my presentation for the history class.

And then you consider yourself a weirdo, then you though everyone hate you; so you 

start looking for same kind of people, or wish you can make few copies of yourself 

then you can hang out with them until you find out your biggest enemy is actually

yourself. Just like Charlie in the movie, I couldn't remember everything in my first year

of high school, beside taking pills for my mental problem and those damn chalks. Then

you realize no one can tell you who you are, only yourself. And that the most precious 

part from the word "Youth", because we know how suck to grow up at a complete 

man, and we found out we're infinite.


I wish I had friends like Charlie has in my high school, but I'm already too old to regret

everything I have ever done in my life. Anyway there's too much feeling I can put it into 

words to express after the movie, so there you go, listen some David Bowie to end

my shits, I think it's the way much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment