Monday, June 4, 2012

Nobody Knows Me.





As you know, Madonna is always not afraid to express herself. And I don't give a shit 

what people say about how bed is her "American Life" album, 'cuz I fuxkin' love it.


Anyway, I was watching her first concert of her "MDNA" tour in Tel Aviv on youtube,

and the interlude of the song "Nobody Knows Me" during the concert definitely catch 

my attention. You know I really hate people always talking about how old she is and 

no one want to see your mom on stage, but come on who care about the ages, it's

more about what she does on the stage in not only entertaining, but also meaningful.

Especially this one, she changed her face on so many different shape, then Hitler's face, 

Marine Le Pe, and of course, Sarah Palin. Then those kid who suicide because of

bullying and their sexual orientation show up on the screen: Asher Brown, Robbie 

Kirkland, Seth Walsh, Tyler Clementi, Brandon Bitner, Kenneth James 

Weishuhn, and Carl Joseph Walker-Hoover. Here's the video:


After I watched this video, I got the shivers up and down my spine. A lot people say

maybe Madonna is using the gay people for the marketing, but it's better than no one say 

any shits and be quiet about it. As a homosexual, growing up wasn't an easy process

especially when those classmate throw you with ton of chalks all the fucking time. So 

I was taking the psychotherapy for almost 1 year to realize I didn't do anything wrong

to against what you call for the "real society" and those bullshitters. And that's why I 

love this woman, especially the message she deliver in "American Life". Especially this

part of lyrics from "Nobody Knows Me":


"No one telling you how to live your life,

but it's a setup, until you fed up;

It's no good when you misunderstood,

but why should I care, what the world think of me?

Or let a stranger, give me a social disease."


Amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment