Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New York, New York.






Have been told being a guy should never cry,

but sometime I just can't stop it when I start thinking about it.


The summer of 2011, the best and the worst.

Both of things I have been thinking about to do it for so long,

then finally came true - even didn't end up in the completely perfect way in the end.

And my favorite New York. A place I will never get tired of.


I like the way how the city lock me in those golden shining shell,

and always offer different idea for you to hide no matter who you are, or where you are.

Compares with those smiles under the ZARA dress and pretty suite,

I rather get stabbing to death in somewhere meaningful to me.


The peace and the fierce, the gold and the copper;

the high heel  and the bare feet, the best and the shit.

I remember one night I went clubbing by myself in Hell's Kitchen,

then I spent 2 hours and sat outside, talking with the sponsor about everything.

Life dream, childhood sexual orientation,

and the world map.


That  reminds me of my crazy teenage dream when I was 20,

I want to fly to NYC with only 1000USD,

and give myself one month, to see what gonna happen.

Just like what Madonna did before.

Being comfortable making me feel uncomfortable,

and I know I never like to take an easy ride that kind of person anyway.


At least I felt hope when I wake up,

at least there's always something out there for me to take.

At least there's a clean park I can escape,

at least there's a pool with bubble on the dance floor.

We all think we're still young enough to create and destroy,

but the fact is we're just not that great.


Poisoned by the black box and the wire in the ocean,

by the non-stop talking mouth and the pointed teeth.

By the wrong direction of sunrise, by the powder in the plastic bag.

My life dream is simple,

sitting at the bar, sipping my Glenmorangie with the smell of honey.

Feeling the structure of the wood, and put some smoke into my iron lung.


What a tinsel town with the light always be covered.

What a circus that no one ever try to pretend nothing ever happend.

Every seconds I'm sucking the breeze with the black clouds comes from your longhorn,

then the wigs on the road, then a punch on my core.

I don't think I missed anything, but maybe I did I just don't know.


Start spreading the news, I might be leaving someday soon.



[ There's nowhere you belong, 'cuz you belong NOWHERE.]


No comments:

Post a Comment