Sunday, May 20, 2012

Born With The Gaga's Way.






That was a fantastic night.


So me and my friends went to see the "Born This Way Ball" concert by Lady Gaga.

Just in case no one know who Lady Gaga is, she's just a singer from America (lol). The

Concert was really good, like unbelievable awesome. Even the organize unit ruined the

concert by the terrible location, overpriced ticket, but Lady Gaga showed what the 

most important thing the concert shouldn't do it wrong - the artist herself. I never a huge 

fan of Gaga 'cuz I'm a huge fan of Xtina, but after that night, I think now I'm a little 

monster. She's def one of the greatest artist of the world so far in the new era.


This is my favorite part of the concert (Sorry it's not clear but still AWESOME!):

or try this link:


(I like the way she said "I don't speak TAIWANESE" instead of chinese, also "Don't 

fuck around, Taiwan")



Stop saying Gaga is new Madonna, She's just Gaga and not substitute of anyone.

Also now I really believe the way she supports LGBT community isn't just a cheap 

marketing trick. If yes, she won't even take a risk to let those conservative country

to cancel her concert, you know.


Paws up! Little Monster!!




No comments:

Post a Comment