Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Biking With The Sun.




So as you know, these days I have been crazy about working out and exercise, trying 

to get a supermodel body shape before my up-coming vocation. (By the way, Adam 

Levine is so hot but he's full of shit, I don't believe if you do yoga everyday and you can 

get such a sexy body like he does. Well, to me apparently.). So my buddy Mayen invited 

me to go on the bike with them in the Sunday's afternoon, it was a beautiful day  

anyway.


The ride was fun and beautiful, pretty relaxing. And you can just rent a bike for 2 hours, 

only cost you 80NTD. And in Taipei, they have a beautiful biking trail right next to the 

Xin-dian river. Once you get on your bike, you can enjoy the wind blowing on your 

face, to cool down your body from the tropical summer. But the only thing I was 

annoyed with too many people. I guess it because you don't get such great weather in 

Taipei on the weekend very often. Oh well, it's good for our mother nature anyway.


So wanna ride with me next time? Or ride on me? lol




No comments:

Post a Comment