Tuesday, May 1, 2012

When I Was 20.


When I was 20, I don't give a damn about what my parents said.

When I was 20, I don't know what Hip-hop is.

When I was 20, I believe in the first love will stay with me till the end.

When I was 20, I though I was born to be special.

When I was 20, I don't get why people call Madonna is the extreme point of a dream.

When I was 20, I like to take some naked pictures.

When I was 20, I live with no fear.

When I was 20, I don't give a shit about this world.

When I was 20, I don't know what people go traveling for.

When I was 20, I know I like cocks 100 percent.

When I was 20, I though I deserve better.

When I was 20, I told my teacher I want to kill my parents.

When I was 20, I still think Titanic is such a horrible movie.

When I was 20, I recorded ton of song which I wrote by myself.

When I was 20, I got pissed off when I heard people say I'm a musician.

When I was 20, I though I'm an artist.

When I was 20, I want to go join the sining contest.

When I was 20, I though I can sleep with some old gay guys to get what I want.

When I was 20, I was act like 20 think like 20 and do shits like 20.



When I was 20, I think I was stupid but now I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment