Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ain't No Invisible Light.


Let's tribute to these 2, and the glorious Disco era.


[Donna Summer]

I can't describe how much I love this woman, she's always been amazing to my ears.

The first song I heard from her was "I feel love", which is one of my favorite song

for the whole time. I was like 12, and I just couldn't turn away from her sexy voice; 

whispering, moaning, and reminds me of the siren calling on the disco ocean. 


Even Madonna put this song on her "The Confession Tour":


What I really adore about Donna is, she definitely opened the road for all the female in 

70's. Also even the Disco era is already over, she's still trying to make better stuff in the

past of few years. We might have Lady Gaga to freedom our mind, but if there was no

Donna to release her body and spirit, how you gonna open your mind anyway?


Donna, we will always feeling the love you offered us in the past of 40 years. Love.



[Robin Gibb]


To be honest I'm not that close with his solo stuff, but I surely love what he did in Bee 

Gees. Well, who doesn't love Bee Gees anyway? Everyone know "How Deep Is Your

Love". One of the stupidest but touching love song ever.


What I can deny is that he got such a great voice for all kind of music, smooth, bright,

and gentle voice. And for some reason it just fits really well in the old Disco music he

made. Especially with those hopeless romantic lyrics, that's how your sweat melting  

you on the dance floor, with his greatest talent.


I know this song doesn't sound Disco at all but I still gonna post it:


And of coure everyone know this one:


Now there's only one Bee Gees left... shit.




But you know, people still gonna dance  anyway, 'cause it's just our nature. When you're

happy, you want to dance; when you're sad, you want to dance your sorrow away. 

When you're horny, you want to move your body like a peacock to get attention. Even

now the whole electronic and techno or whatever dub-step is all occupy the club, but 

I still want to do John Travolta's dance move from "Saturday Night Fever".


And just gonna post this song, to pay my honor to these 2.


In the future world, there fighters on the rainbow will never become an invisible light.

The mirror is always too bright anyway. Much LOVE.



No comments:

Post a Comment