Monday, April 16, 2012

Mauricio Stein X ASOS






Have you hear about these awesome sunglasses yet?


Yes, this is Mauricio Stein X ASOS, which you can buy here:



Who's Mauricio Stein? He's a young rising designer who live in London. Actually I 

didn't know him until I met him randomly last year when he came to Taiwan just for 

traveling. It was at Fresh, I was a bit wasted saw him then I was like, you look pretty 

cool in Rick Owens then we start talk, then of course exchange the facebook and find 

out he's actually a designer, for sunglasses is even better. I can't tell you how many 

sunglasses I had, but for a guy who doesn't wear it everyday, i think at least 30 pairs. lol


This is my favorite one:
So these glasses are all handmade and limited edition, better order it soon.


Well done Mauricio!! Hopefully see you soon this year.








(photos: www.asos.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment