Sunday, April 8, 2012

New TWICE, Fun TWICE.




So there's a club used to be a meat market around my house -  Twice, heard they 

became an lesbian and gay club. I was like, WTF, but my friend Toto want me to go 

check it out with him, so I went in the end, with another friend - Brian.


The club didn't change too much from last time (which was probably 2 years ago) I went

there, but it's cheaper. 500 NTD all you can drink, and of course it's shit alcohol, so in 

the end I decide to stay with Blue Girl (Ew). The music was ok, there was one guy keep 

on shouting with his microphone on, which was kinda annoying. But the group were 

great, and you can drink as much as you can, why not?


What a night. Too bad I didn't get my pant a cute guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment