Monday, April 2, 2012

Bizarre Weekend.






That was one of the most bizarre weekend I had in my life.


The weather are nice, people are crazy and I'm drunk in the end as usual. But something

was missing. I think we ran at least 6 bars and clubs on the last weekend, those are all 

my favorite places to go. But some of them are closing, some of them just not the same 

atmosphere anymore. I had fun and I was drunk, but that's not going to last forever.


One of the saddest thing of that night was one of the most iconic gay club - Fresh, is

closing down on last friday. I fucking love that place. Yes people do talk about who 

sleep around all the time and gossip, but still my favorite. Drinks are cheap, music are 

great, and only 10 mins walk from my apt. They didn't announce they were closing down

until one night earlier, I was like "what the fuck?". Oh well.


Where should I go after that? Drinking, whoring (I wish!) and PARTYING.

Maybe I'm too old for that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment