Everyone told me that you should be erased,
but I'm not going to do it 'cuz what we had was beautiful.
Everyone told me that you should be erased,
but I'm not going to do it 'cuz if LOVE is the lesson, I never brought my notebook to
the class anyway.
Everyone told me that you should be erased,
but I'm not going to do it 'cuz I gonna move to your old room and sleep there.
Everyone told me that you should be erased,
but I'm not going to do it 'cuz I want to remember every good part of you to save you
when you need me in future.
Everyone told me that you should be erased,
but I'm not going to do it 'cuz I just can't.
Everyone told me that you should be erased,
but I'm not going to do it 'cuz I'm already a Torn Boy, I can't even find my head.
Everyone told me that you should be erased,
but I never listen to what everybody said.
[The Spirit of Torn Boy Love 1.]

No comments:
Post a Comment