Sunday, March 25, 2012

Forever Young.



I haven't done this kind of thing since I turned 20, but I did it again few days ago - 

wait in line over night to get some concert ticket!! I couldn't believe myself as well,

but you know, I was drunk and sometime in life you just wanna get a little bit crazy.

And it's Lady Gaga anyway, I'm not an huge fan of her but life is stressful, so everyone 

need to be entertained sometime.


So basically me and my friend - Ryan, was waiting in line for over 8 hours just to get the 

"Born This Way Ball" concert ticket. This is Ryan:


And of course the media people were there, I was trying to hide from them but they're

just everywhere:


But anyway, we got our own tickets in the end!! I was so damn tired but we had fun,

drink and smoke like we will never grow old. That's the good thing about having friends - 

- they always remind you that you will be young forever when you're together. He he.






No comments:

Post a Comment