Thursday, March 22, 2012

Boy, boy, BOYS.

(Pelayo, 2012, Six colour photography, Dimensions variable)


Who's the prince of fashion blog - Pelayo Diaz hiding from?

This one:


After the mad Terry Richardson, Stuart Sandford is one of my favorite photographer 

at the moment. After I saw one of his iconic work - "Cumfaces", on the BUTT 

magazine,I knew there's a new star is rising.


Here's one of his famous work, "Cumfaces":

(Cumfaces, 2007, Twelve colour photographs, each submitted by the model, Dimension s variable)

I even went to his book release party in NYC last year, and I saw him in person but I 

didn't talk to him (what a shame!). He's so god damn hot and I LOVE guy with ginger

hair. Hopefully one day I can modeling for him if I'm that good looking like those models 

in his works. Sorry I'm taking too far.lol


The reason I like his works because it's a little bit sexual in homo way, but for me I think 

it's kinda romantic. And most of his work have some old , vintage american atmosphere. 

And also I like the way he took something we do every day in our normal life, come out 

with a bit soft-core erotic style. Yes "Cumfaces" is a little bit too sexual, but don't we 

do it everyday?


Here's more of his works, and thanks for handsome Stuart Sandford let me post it on 

my blog. I will be your model next time and I'll do anything for you, PLZ. lol

(Am besten lernt man eine Fremdsprache im Bett, 2007, Twleve unique Polaroids, Dimensions variable)

(The best way to learn a foreign language is in bed, 2004-2007, 90 C-type prints, Dimensions varaible)



Visit Stuart Sandford here:



No comments:

Post a Comment