Monday, March 19, 2012

Springtime Madness.






I don't know what happens on this planet, but the weather in Taipei is driving me crazy. 

Like you probably can wear the tank top on Monday 'cuz it's too hot, but wednesday 

you might need to take out your big jacket again 'cuz it's too cold. Also please don't 

smoke if you're in tropical country, otherwise you nose will drive you crazy by the 

weather changing as well.


Like what I mention in my previous blog, me and lovely Madam Vulture did a photo 

shoot together last Saturday. The top I was wearing is from Red Cap Garage in 

Portland USA, and about the purple pants, I couldn't remember where I got it at all. 

The last thing I need to mention about is my shoes. I found it on the flea market in 

Taipei, which only open on every Saturday's morning - if it won't be raining that day. 

The shoes is from Belly, it's the design from 20 years ago. And I fell in love with this 

shoes on the very first time I saw it. It's just very detail and I love the golden ouch on 

top of it. Anyway, I just love it.


How do you think? Do I look like joker in some familiar way with my green hair and 

purple pants? lol




[Photo by Madam Vulture www.vultureholic.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment