Monday, March 19, 2012

Sex is not the enemy.





Just read the news about Terry Richardson said that Lindsay Lohan was the worst 

person he've ever had sex with, then I realize that how much I love Terry Richardson - 

even he's kind of a bastard at some point, but the way he express his opinions just really 

impress me.


These pictures I took with one of my friend like couple years ago, and I hope showing the 

part of ass won't bring me trouble to this blog, or should I make it "Adult only"? Anyway

, basically these picture was my personal tribute to my favorite Terry Richardson, who 

influence me a lot, not only my view, also my brain. And yes it's a little bit gay, but have 

you found out that a lot of your friends come out to you in these days? You know one 

day homo will take the world right?


So in the end I need to put up this video - of course, by my favorite Garbage, to match 

with the title of this article:



"I won't be shamed, 'cuz I believe that LOVE is free."

"It fuels the heart, and SEX is not my enemy."


Hell yeah, Miss Shirley Manson, I just fuxking love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment