One of my friend from Berlin told me that the government is going to REDO the city.
Like they're going to build the skyscraper on the both side of the rivers. I can't even
imagine what gonna look like, but def not something good. Even I only been there once,
but the smell of thick air and the atmosphere of bizarre, just pumping my blood during
my visit all the time. I hope Berlin will still keep what she is when I see her again this
summer.
Like they're going to build the skyscraper on the both side of the rivers. I can't even
imagine what gonna look like, but def not something good. Even I only been there once,
but the smell of thick air and the atmosphere of bizarre, just pumping my blood during
my visit all the time. I hope Berlin will still keep what she is when I see her again this
summer.
Just saying.


No comments:
Post a Comment