Just watch this movie again, and hell yeah I broke down in tears again too.
Not only the sad story line, also we lost such a great actor.
This is one of my favorite scene from any love movies I saw before,
and you can't deny that Tim Buckley really a fantastic song writer.
Here's the original version of "Song to the Siren":
I don't know what you feel about love,
some people says Love is blind and hopeless;
some people says Love is joyful and feel completed.
For me, Love is a game of trust,
in the end there's always one heart gonna break,
but who care about what gonna happen in the end anyway?
You need to watch this movie, Candy.
Then you will realize why love always come up so intense, even we though it's gonna be
smooth and gentle.
*[Candy] on IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424880/
No comments:
Post a Comment