I know it's a little bit too late to talk about Adele, but me and my friend were just talking
about in every relationship, there must be a song every time when you hear it, reminds
you of the joys and pains, or whatever happen between you and your love one in the
past. And mine is this one, "Take it all" by Adele, from the album "21". The lyrics are
just very direct and true, especially when you find out the love you used to have will
never be the same anymore, but you still confused what kind of situation you're in at the
just very direct and true, especially when you find out the love you used to have will
never be the same anymore, but you still confused what kind of situation you're in at the
moment, and how you going to deal with your loneliness in the future. The live version
of this song on "Later with Jools Holland" is just stunning and heart-breaking, I
couldn't breath when I was watching this performance on Youtube. And this song is
also one of the reason that I named this blog "Torn Boy Love". I know it's a little bit
hopeless romantic, but oh well, oh well.
of this song on "Later with Jools Holland" is just stunning and heart-breaking, I
couldn't breath when I was watching this performance on Youtube. And this song is
also one of the reason that I named this blog "Torn Boy Love". I know it's a little bit
hopeless romantic, but oh well, oh well.
Also because I love this song too much, so I made a cover of it (Aiyo~). Hope you hate it
anyway. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment