So I finally wrote a song calls "Torn Boy Love" which I haven't record the demo yet.
I'm trying to think about how I gonna do with this song, but oh well, Here's the lyrics:
"I didn't know what should I say what should I do how should I react
when you actually let those words slipping out from your tongue going through my brain
The only thing I can do is just stand there and realize that you've changed
then you took her hand, turned away, and now I just don't know what to say
And I feel flaming I feel red
I feel happy I feel sad
I feel release I feel rage
I just want to step on that bitch's face
I am torn oh oh oh oh
by your lo-lo-lo-love
I am torn oh oh oh oh
by your lo-lo-lo-love
I ran into the subway trying to find out what just happened to me
There's a lot of people out there staring at me like I'm a freak
Then a pregnant woman came up to me trying to steal away my seat
I said sorry lady you got a babe but I got tons of shit in me
Didn't you see my tear? Bitch
I am torn oh oh oh oh
by your lo-lo-lo-love
I am torn oh oh oh oh
by your lo-lo-lo-love
Where did I go wrong?
Then you rather choose a pig than a human
to fall in love with to spend your life with
And to fuck?
Maybe I should change maybe I should learn to be a better man
but maybe just maybe I already lost my last chance
I am torn oh oh oh oh
by your lo-lo-lo-love
I am torn oh oh oh oh
by your lo-lo-lo-love
Torn boy love
Torn boy love
Torn boy love
TORN BOY LOVE"
I will upload the demo soon right after I finish recording. If I have time.

No comments:
Post a Comment