Saturday, April 14, 2012

Warehouse Party.








So last night I went to the opening party of "Urban Nomad Film Festival", and now I 

feel all of my cells in my blood are still dancing from last night. I need to say, that 

probably the best party I ever been in this year so far. Well, one of the best indie band 

from Taiwan, "Go Chic" finally returns, and they're still be able to bring a great show. 

And now I can't wait to hear their second album after last night. Yes, Peaches is their 

producer, what can be better than that? 


But there's one band I really need to mention about it, is "Tripple Nipples" from Tokyo. 

It simply AMAZING! During the whole show I was shouting to my friends like, "That's 

what I hear all the time when I was on coke (Note: Drug is bad for you, don't do it 

kids.). I FUCKIN' love this band, even their performance is really weird but that's how 

the whole show about. Very artistic but you can dance with it. Japanese people are so 

sick in some brilliant ways, you know. 


Here's a video I found on youtube of one of Tripple Nipples song:

(Why the fuck everyone sining about LSD all the time?)


Also don't forget to check out the "Urban Nomad Film Festival":





No comments:

Post a Comment